S.O.S. Fluid Analysis is one of the fastest, most accurate, most reliable ways to see what's going on inside your Caterpillar engines and machines. It consists of a battery of sophisticated tests that can pinpoint trouble early, so you can avoid unplanned repairs and catastrophic failures. For maximum protection you need scheduled oil sampling for all major oil-lubricated systems (engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems and final drives), and scheduled coolant sampling for your cooling systems.
Click here to get your results online
By implementing an S.O.S. program, you can achieve the following results:
* Detecting problems early
* Helps you to schedule downtime to fit around your workload schedule.
* Monitors positives as well as negatives
* Allows you to monitor maintenance schedules to verify that routine maintenance has been performed.
* Enables you to better manage your budgets by predicting repairs, downtime and equipment life
* Helps you develop a complete service history
* Documents service history for a higher price at trade-in or sale.
How all of this works for you-
Johnson Machinery can help you achieve this by helping you to develop an S.O.S. program tailored for your specific applications and needs. Our Parts and Service Sales Representatives can help you establish this goal. By choosing a Fluids Analysis Lab that specializes in Caterpillar equipment, you can be assured of the more reliable, most accurate results for your Caterpillar equipment.
Why you should choose Johnson Machinery for your Oil Analysis Lab-
* A Caterpillar Full Service S.O.S. Lab
* Images of Excellence certified
* Analysis results verified by Caterpillar
* Established cleanliness standards
* Established equipment calibration standards
* And More!
So contact your PSSR or the Fluids Analysis Lab for more information on how to get started.