Equipment Management Solutions (EMSolutions) is built to help you better manage your assets and lower your operating costs. Working with your Cat dealer, you can monitor location, fuel burn and utilization, as well as health and maintenance issues like hours, fluid contamination and more.
Equipment Management is just one of the areas where CAT CONNECT SOLUTIONS combines technology and services to boost your job site efficiency. CAT CONNECT SOLUTIONS makes smart use of technology to monitor, control and manage your equipment. Using the information gathered from technology-equipped machines, your dealer can help you find new ways to enhance production, reduce costs, improve safety and build the more sustainable, successful business you want.
Remote access to electronic data from your equipment is the first step to uncovering additional value.
EMSolutions starts by making sure you are connected with Product Link and its user- friendly Web interface, VisionLink. Product Link is integrated with the electronic control modules on your equipment to collect and deliver valuable information that helps you:
- Track the location and status of equipment
- Monitor utilization, availability and health
- Respond to repair and maintenance indicators more quickly
Your Cat dealer can also help you register for Cat PartStore for easy online parts ordering and provide training to help you get the most out of the equipment-reporting technologies.
With Level 1: ACCESS, you can easily begin using a range of Cat technologies to track and analyze critical information more quickly...and realize more value from your equipment.
When you get connected with Product Link, you will begin to see immediate results. While you work, your dealer can turn your equipment data into valuable reports that help you learn:
- How much fuel your fleet is burning compared to similar equipment in your region
- If fault codes indicate your operators need more training
- How much time your equipment spends idling versus earning
- How many hours are on your equipment so you can schedule maintenance on time
Your dealer will deliver notifications at the overall fleet level that help you determine if there are areas of concern, like excessive idle time.
Knowledge is power. Level 2: INFORM gives you more information about your fleet, transforming data into operational efficiencies.
Your Cat dealer has the expertise to build an equipment management solution that meets your business needs and budget and goes beyond just data.
Your dedicated Condition Monitoring Advisor can provide valuable advice and expert recommendations about equipment maintenance, utilization and repair. These recommendations work hand in hand with a comprehensive condition monitoring program that can include:
-Electronic data via Product Link and VisionLink
- Equipment inspections
- Fluid analysis via SOS Services
- Expert monitoring, analysis and recommendations to help you improve asset health and utilization
Level 3: ADVISE means you have an equipment advisor,your Cat dealer, helping you manage your fleet for maximum efficiency, lowest cost of ownership and highest availability.
Performing regular and timely maintenance is a key component of lowering your owning and operating costs. But tracking and performing routine maintenance on a fleet of large, expensive and technologically advanced equipment requires time and expertise.
Dealer-delivered services in Level 4: SUPPORT include:
- Condition monitoring for your fleet, including inspections, SOS, electronic data, reports and more
- On-site PM services, including maintenance parts and labor
- Proactive, expert monitoring of your fleet
Equipment maintenance and repair services in Level 4: SUPPORT are the best way to ensure your maintenance is performed correctly and on time,from excavators to generators and everything in between.
With Level 4: SUPPORT, you can leave the details to your dealer and concentrate on managing your business, not your maintenance.
When you turn the management of your fleet over to your Cat dealer, you are not just buying services from a maintenance shop. You are getting the expertise and resources of a global leader. With Level 5: MANAGE, you are also:
- Reducing unscheduled repairs and downtime
- Ensuring fixed operating and maintenance costs, which enable better business planning
Getting world-class service from factory-trained technicians who know your equipment better than anyone
- Partnering with your local dealer to optimize your fleet performance, availability and lifecycle planning
Level 5: MANAGE delivers proactive equipment management so you can concentrate on your jobs, and your bottom line.