Johnson Rental Services, a division of Johnson Machinery, is proud to offer quality CAT rental equipment for clients throughout southern California. Since 1990 we have been helping area businesses get the job done more efficiently with flexible equipment rental terms and the best selection of heavy equipment by Cat and allied brands.
At Johnson Rental Services, we're committed to making sure our rental equipment delivers the power, performance and efficiency you expect from Cat equipment. All equipment rental units feature low hours and are in excellent operating condition. Our southern California team of factory-trained technicians provides comprehensive maintenance as per Cat service guidelines. We also rent a large selection of tooling and other accessories — including generators, so you will have everything you need to get the job done right. Whether you're in the construction, mining, landscaping or other industries, Johnson Rental Services is your trusted source for heavy equipment rental by Cat and allied brands.
If you are looking for an aerial lift, an articulated truck, a skid steer loader or anything else, you'll find it at Johnson Rental Services. Our inventory includes over 300 machines and accessories. View our complete selection online at http://www.catrentalstore.com/johnson-rentalservice or contact our team directly for inquiries.
There are a number of reasons why short or long term rental of Cat equipment can be beneficial to your business:
- Temporary equipment needs: The main reason clients rent heavy equipment from us is to fulfill a temporary need for additional equipment. This can be to complete a large, one-off order, to continue operations while part of your existing fleet is undergoing repairs, or for a specialized application that falls outside the scope of your current capabilities. At Johnson Rental Services, you can rent by the day, week or month — however long it takes to get the job done!
- Free up capital: Many growing companies choose to rent new equipment rather than purchase new. Long-term rental of construction equipment shows up differently on your business's balance sheet, which frees up capital for hiring additional staff or other expenses. If your company is undergoing a period of expansion — or has just a received a new contract that will take you to the next level — renting equipment can actually make better use of your budget than purchasing outright.
- Try before you buy: Renting equipment from Johnson Rental Services allows you and your team to try a piece of equipment before making a purchase decision. See if a specific machine is right for you by testing it in real-world conditions — renting beforehand can help avoid buying a machine that's underpowered or too expensive to operate. On the other hand, if you decide your equipment rental unit is the right fit for you, we offer a convenient rent-to-own program where a portion of your fees can be put towards a down payment.
- Save on maintenance: All rental units come fully inspected by our expert team of heavy equipment specialists. Renting from Johnson Rental Services ensures you have a well-functioning machine that will deliver optimal performance at a low operating cost.
- Save transportation costs: If your team has landed a lucrative contract far from your headquarters, you can save the cost of transporting your fleet by renting from Johnson Rental Services. With five locations in Riverside and San Bernardino counties, we can quickly and affordably get your rental unit to locations throughout the Inland Empire.
Call, email or request a quote online today from Johnson Rental Services. Our team can help you assess the needs of an upcoming project and ensure you have the machinery and tools to get it done right.