Find machines that are tried, tested and are still alive and kickin'
Buy Parts Online fast and effectively
View Emissions Solutions for Off-Road, Off Highway Equipment and On-Highway Truck
We have locations strategically placed throughout the area for your convenience.
Welcome to Johnson Machinery Co., the exclusive Cat heavy equipment dealership for the California counties of Riverside and San Bernardino. We’re your one-stop source for new and used products from Caterpillar, widely recognized as the worldwide heavy equipment leader for nearly a century. We back our products with the best support and service available anywhere in the industry. The combination of quality machines at affordable prices, dependable service and a sincere commitment to treating people fairly has enabled us to meet the heavy equipment needs of much of southern California and the Inland Empire since 1940.
Over the course of more than seven decades, Johnson Machinery Co. has grown to the point where we now feature five divisions capable of providing a complete menu of heavy equipment solutions for our client base:
- Johnson Machinery: Offers more than 300 new earthmoving machines by Caterpillar. Heavy equipment that has been previously owned is also available. Available allied products include O & K mining and Challenger agricultural machines.
- Johnson Lift/Hyster: The region’s authorized dealer for new Hyster forklifts and lift trucks, Johnson Lift/Hyster also carries a large inventory of used machines by Hyster and other leading manufacturers.
- Johnson Power Systems: Carries a complete lineup of new and used Cat generators, engines and power generation products.
- Johnson Rental Services: Offers a wide selection of Cat heavy equipment for rent, as well as machines from allied manufacturers.
- Ever-Pac: Full-service machine shop specializing in salvage repair and a host of precision machining applications.
In addition to selling top-quality heavy equipment, we carry a large selection of new and used parts that can keep your machines up and running. We can supply you with the Cat part you need within 24 hours. Our menu of Total Customer Care solutions includes complete machine inspection programs and customized service agreements that can help you keep your machines on the job. And if you need repair work, our team of highly skilled, factory-trained technicians can get the job done quickly to keep machine downtime to a minimum. Other available services include emissions solutions, S.O.S. fluid analysis, equipment safety training and much more.
You’ll find Johnson Machinery locations in Riverside, Indio, Fontana, Victorville and Temecula, CA, and our Johnson Power Systems and Ever-Pac divisions are based near our Riverside headquarters. If you are looking for heavy equipment solutions you can count on, look no further than Johnson Machinery Co. Discover the difference that more than 70 years of heavy equipment experience can make for your business!
View the Truck in 360 From bumper to bumper, the Cat CT660 is designed and built to help your business succeed. The CT660 is here... learn how it will work for you More »
CT660 Test Drive
Caterpillar has come back strong into the on-highway truck market. For its CT Series, Cat redesigned a Navistar from the frame rails up. The engine choice is the Cat CT13 or CT15, which are Navistar MaxxForce diesels collaborated on by Navistar and Cat. The fuel system is a Caterpillar design. More »